[awips2-users] LDM Issue (ldmd.log is empty)

I'm having an issue with the LDM, where data is flowing into data_store,
and being decoded into hdf5, but for some strange reason the ldmd.log is
empty.

We had a problem where the LDM user wasn't created correctly, and I had to
re-create the LDM user, then reinstall the awips2-ldm. Could another
package have to be reinstalled, too?

I'm baffled right now.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Brian Bernard