Re: [awips2-users] AWIPS II Client for Windows

On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 12:14 AM, Foland, Michael <mfoland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I have downloaded AWIPS II for Windows.. and I have tried both the 32 and
> 64 bit versions. My computer is 64 bit. I am running into an issue where I
> cannot switch perspectives, and I cannot even get the maps to show up in
> CAVE.

This is likely caused by a missing graphics driver.  When OpenGL support is
missing, CAVE will load a black background without rendering maps or data.
  • Search the awips2-users archives: