[awips2-users] AWIPS II and NetCDF

Hello,

Does anyone know if it's for AWIPS II to read and process NetCDF files? We have
some observational and in-house model data that we would like to ingest into
AWIPS II, but I don't see any decoders for NetCDF to do such a thing .

Thank you,

[cid:image001.jpg@01D22EC1.113F4290]<http://www.pelmorex.com/en/index.php>

Brian Bernard | Meteorological Systems Administrator
The Weather Network | Pelmorex Media Inc.
T: 905.829.1159 x1436  M: 905.920.5166
E: bbernard@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[cid:image002.jpg@01D22EC1.113F4290]<http://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca>
[cid:image003.jpg@01D22EC1.113F4290] <http://www.eltiempo.es/>  Your weather