Re: [awips2-users] Winds not plotting in AWIPS

I recently had the same issue on linux when compiling the NWS AWIPS build from
source in eclipse.

The issue I had encountered was CAVE couldn’t find the jep library, so I
created a sym link of the jep library to the path defined in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
If you are using the Unidata build, the LD_LIBRARY_PATH for Python is defined
and exported in "/etc/profile.d/awips2.sh" I believe.

As root, I entered the command, "ln -s
/awips2/python/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jep/jep.so
/awips2/python/lib/libjep.so” which created the sym link. I then changed the
ownership of the sym link by entering the command, “chown -h awips:fxalpha
/awips2/python/lib/libjep.so"

Anyways, this fixed the issue for me, but again… I am running from source and
using a different build.

Justin