Re: [cf-satellite] Initial draft of a C-RDR structure for NPP VIIRS data

NOTE: The cf-satellite mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi John....

Probably have to be the week after next -- Tom Rink & Tommy Jasmin
(and others) will be at a conference next week.  Let's touch base when
they return.

tom

--
Tom Whittaker
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Space Science & Engineering Center (SSEC)
Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies (CIMSS)
1225 W. Dayton Street
Madison, WI  53706  USA
ph: +1 608 262 2759

  • Search the cf-satellite archives: