Re: [cf-satellite] About different resolutions for the same data

NOTE: The cf-satellite mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

begin:vcard
fn:Martin Raspaud
n:Raspaud;Martin
org:SMHI
adr;quoted-printable:;;;Norrk=C3=B6ping;;60176;Sweden
email;internet:martin.raspaud@xxxxxxx
tel;work:+46 (0)11 495 8261
tel;cell:+46 (0)11 495 8261
x-mozilla-html:FALSE