Re: [cf-satellite] Attaching coordinate variables of different size from band dimensions

NOTE: The cf-satellite mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Its ok. But that may un-necessarily increase the size of the product which
is also undesirable.

regards
Ghansham