[community] NSF Unidata Governing Committees: Nominations Open

Hello NSF Unidata Community,

NSF Unidata is looking for creative folks from the U.S. academic community
to join our governing committees. We need the insights of active educators
and researchers to spot new opportunities and take advantage of the
expanding range of scientific data, and to guide the program in addressing
the needs of our broadening community.

If you know someone (maybe yourself?) who can help NSF Unidata chart its
course for the next few years, please consider making a nomination. You can
read more about the process in this blog post
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/nsf-unidata-committee-nominations-open>,
or go straight to the online nomination form
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/community/nominations/nomination_form.html>.
Nominations are open through August 2, 2024.

Thanks,
The NSF Unidata Program Center Staff
  • Search the community archives: