Re: [conduit] Status of 0.25 degree GFS data on CONDUIT?

Thoughts?

I remember hearing ‘something’ about an upgrade of gfs products distributed via
noaaport. I would love to see at least a few mandatory levels, as there is no
need for the entire product in that format.. perhaps something similar could be
accomplished via the conduit stream. A reduction and/or elimination of either
or both the 1 degree and 0.5 degree products, and streamlining of 0.25 degree
products to lessen the overall burden for all involved : )

cheers,

--patrick

Patrick L. Francis
Vice President of Research & Development
Media Logic Group

http://www.medialogicgroup.com
http://www.hamweather.com
http://www.alertsbroadcaster.com