[conduit] GFSv16 Upgrade now planned for MONDAY, March 22

Hi CONDUIT Users,

We now plan to implement the GFS on *Monday, March 22* with the 1200UTC
cycle. Please note this date is still subject to delay in case of Critical
Weather Day declaration - if that happens we will be in touch as soon as a
decision is made.

Thanks,
Anne

--