Re: Decoders

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Matthew Maschmann wrote:

Robb,

        Thank you for the reply.  I have since moved on past the
netcdf-perl problem, but my decoders still do not work.  I have included
my log file for "make test" as test.log and from test.pl as testpl.log.
Thanks for your help,
Matt

Matt,

I not sure about your problem.  For sanity sake,  have you installed
netCDF and built the netecdf-perl code? Where is the netCDF.pm module
located?

Can you cd to the metar dir in the decoders source tree and run the
following:

% metar2nc metar.cdl 0002 < testdata.wmo

This should complete ok, if not send me the metarLog.????.log file, it
should have the problem listed.

Robb...
rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the decoders archives: