Re: GRIB 2 Decoder

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Tony,

I'm on my way out of the office for a week.  Why don't you post your
message on the decoders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list?  YOu have to be a member to
post but one can sign up at :

Robb...