Re: 20020703: gribtonc cdl

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Travis,

Yes there is a cdl for the ruc2 model.  I also requires a code mod to
gribtonc. I'm on vaction until Mon the 8th.  If you want you can get the
lastest decoders release from the ftp dir, build it, and give it a try.
The release is a beta one, so there might be minor problems.

Robb...