Re: Quick Quetion

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Nelson Brandon K A1C AFWA/SCSA wrote:

> Robb,
>

>             Where can I download the release version of the degribber I have
> been using?  I looked around the downloads on the site and I found GribJava,
> but it doesn't have anything in it close to the files I have now.

it's the same release except for the cleanup of unused APIs and the
java-doc stuff inserted.  look at it again, you should find everything
that was in the old release. at this point the API is really stable and i
don't expect any major changes.

robb...

> (Grib1Indexer, Grib1Exception, etc...)
>

> Is there a place where I can download the new jar files AND the source code
> for the new version of all these java files?
>

> V/r
>
> A1C Nelson, Brandon K
>
> Communications-Computer Systems Programmer
>
> HQ AFWA/SCSA (402) 294-1404

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the decoders archives: