Re: Jar file (fwd)

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:43:33 -0700
From: John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Robb Kambic <rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Jar file (fwd)

he's probably hitting a restricted URL, which requires special handling. He
should try it in a browser or ToolsUI and see if he gets a password window.

BTW, all needed jars are in

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf-java/v2.2.12/netcdfAll-2.2.12.zip

as it says in the nj22 home page.

  • Search the decoders archives: