Re: New Client Reply - [Support !MQN-848427]: Negative array size error

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006, Carl Drews wrote:

> New Reply: Negative array size error
>
> Robb -
>
> I left a CD-ROM containing a grib1 and a grib2 file on your desk.

Carl,

i worked at home yesterday and today, so i didn't get your CD. are you
still having the  Negative array size problem?  if so could you
make available on web or email a sample file?

thanks,
robb...

> Carl
>
> Unidata netCDF Decoders Support wrote:
>
> >Carl,
> >
> > i would like to have the file for testing. send to rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > we have a new support system so i didn't get your last email untill today.
> >
> >thanks,
> >robb...

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the decoders archives: