Re: difax participation and mailing list

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Please add me to the difax mailing list and I volunteer to be a test site on
the printing, etc. of difax products. We have an IBM RS6000 hooked up to an HP
Laserjet 4M printer.

                                Jim Koermer
                               Plymouth State College
                                jamesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx