Re: Re[2]: difax problems on IDD ... wondering how Universal?

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

David's reply and Bill's followup go a long way to ease some my concerns...good
luck with the upgrade process!  Someone else in a private note asked why we
were complaining when the % reported on the stats pages were so high.  I
pointed out that you must look at the percentages and the number of products
fed...when the Stats say 96.34% and the number of products for the day is 60,
you know something is not quite right (an extreme example, I agree, but it gets
the point across).

Thanks for the renewed commitment, Bill.

Paul Ruscher

  • Search the difax archives: