Re: A test quirk - THREDDS WCS server

Frank,

It does not seem too hard, we have lambert_conformal_conic projection.
I can get GeoX and GeoY with Coordinates Axis Types, read X and Y and find
out if they link to the name found in the projection data (GeoX and GeoY)
with their proper CoordinatesAxisType metadata. That should work!

I'll give it a quick try this week...

Regards,
Denis