[galeon] Highlights of last week's OGC Technical Committee Meetings

Hi,

I've drafted a summary of the highlights of the OGC Technical Committee
Meetings held last week in Austin, Texas.  It's available at:

https://sites.google.com/site/galeonteam/Home/cf-netcdf-standardization-information/highlights-of-the-ogc-tc-meetings-march-2012-in-austin

Please let me know if you have trouble accessing that summary.

-- Ben
  • Search the galeon archives: