Re: 20050526: GEMPAK binary for Mac OS X / Darwin

Hi,

I tried to compile GEMPAK 5.8.2a from source on Mac OS X, and I found that it complains about missing malloc.h, which doesn't exist on Mac OS X. I patched my system with: touch /usr/include/malloc.h but the source(s) should include stdlib.h (when def Darwin) since the definitions for malloc are there in Mac OS X.

Christian Pagé
UQAM