GINI Data Analysis

Howdy,

I have searched the lists and help and seem to be lacking the ability to
find a way to easily perform analyses on GINI data within GEMPAK. I am
performing an preliminary analysis to build a method for higher level
interpolation/estimate of spatial temperature and precip for watershed
model initialization and would like to convert GOES GINI files into
GEMPAK gridded format (GDFILE).
If anyone could point me to a method to  convert GINI to GEMPAK gridded
file format it would be greatly appreciated (similar to the way GDRADR
creates a GEMPAK gridded file from NEXRAD radial images.) If there is
not something available, would anyone have a good source of GINI file
format description i could use to base my own converter off of.
Thanks for you time and help,
Dan

  • Search the gembud archives: