From: Steve Chiswell [mailto:chiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 11:32 AM
To: Case.Jon
Cc: gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; GEMPAK support
Subject: 20060317: gdgsfc question

Jon,

Double check your ATE station entry to make sure you haven't used tabs
in the columns. A look at the SLAT;SLON;SELV might give a tip as to
where the column are off, or if the data is coming from another station
in the table with that unexpected lat/lon.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

  • Search the gembud archives: