NMAP2 Point and Click

I was wondering if nmap2 has point and click capability where I could click on a wind barb, or isobar and the value appear somewhere. Even a mouseover similar to the function already in place for the lat/lon field. If this is not available, are there any plans to add it to a future release?

From my reading I understand that garp has a similar feature to this, though I haven't been able to get garp working yet.

Chris

  • Search the gembud archives: