Re: [gembud] GEMPAK going away in 3-5 years?

Thanks very much, Gary. I was just totally in the dark about that and was just taken aback when I read that. You are certainly right about Steve being missed, I can't overstate how much help he (and everyone at Unidata) have been to CSBF/NSBF over the years.

Thanks very much for the clarification.  I can sleep better tonight.

Regards,
Robert Mullenax
CSBF Meteorology

  • Search the gembud archives: