Re: [gembud] cleanup command not found

hI,

Thanks for your reply. I did check the Gemenviron.profile but there isn't any entry for bash in it.

Thanks

Daryl Herzmann wrote:
Hi,

Check out the Gemenviron.profile file for bash

daryl

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, Mina Azer wrote:

Hello all,

I am new to gempak and I have a quick question. I recently installed
GEMPAK 5.11.1 Binary on redhat 4 everything works fine except for when i
run the cleanup script i get the following:
 cleanup
Removing all CORE files
Checking for and removing IPC message queues . . .
appending ferret path
whoami: Command not found.
cut: Command not found.
ipcs: Command not found.
grep: Command not found.
awk: Command not found.
Checking for and removing IPC semaphores . . .
appending ferret path
whoami: Command not found.
cut: Command not found.
ipcs: Command not found.
grep: Command not found.
awk: Command not found.

my environment is bash and I noticed that gempak/scripts are written for
csh. could this be the issue? how do i fix it?
Thanks in advance for your replies.

  • Search the gembud archives: