Re: [gembud] Thanks !!

On 11/15/2010 1:10 PM, Jeff Lake - Admin wrote:
greeting all,
I wish to thank everyone who has helped in the past on my GEMPAK learning curve
with some crafty post processing php scripts ..
my ending product is
http://severecenter.michiganwxsystem.com/us_n0r.php
yeah I need to rename it all as it is using N0Q now with the release of 6.2
now on to the models ...
Jeff Lake K8JSL
MichiganWxSystem.com <http://www.michiganwxsystem.com/>
WeatherMichigan.net <http://www.weathermichigan.net/>