Re: [gembud] Changing the Background color in GEMPAK

your running GEMPAK via the GUI ??
If I was you, look into creating/running scripts ..
I would think, gpend, would run automatically in the GUI

Jeff Lake K8JSL
http://www.MichiganWxSystem.com
https://www.TheWeatherCenter.net

Clint, how do I run the gpend? Is there a certain command I have to put in?
I've tried running it by clicking on it, and tried in terminal like
/usr/local/lib/gempak/GEMPAK6.2.0/os/linux/bin/gpend and it didn't change
the coloring.. What to do? :(

  • Search the gembud archives: