[gembud] GEMPAK 6.4.0 Compile Error- Make File

Ok,

I was able to source the gemenviron then did the .profile and put the file
/home/awips/NAWIPS information per the GEMPAK instructions. Now, I go to the
MAKEFILE and I issue the command and low and behold another error..

[awips@bagvapp ~/GEMPAK6.4.0]$ make all >& make.out & tail -f make.out

[1] 22943

Makefile:26: /usr/local/lib/gempak/NAWIPS/config/Makeinc.common: No such
file or directory

make: *** No rule to make target
`/usr/local/lib/gempak/NAWIPS/config/Makeinc.common'.  Stop.

Note - I am installing GEMPAK to /home/awips and I am unsure as to why in
the world it thinks it's in another directory. Can someone walk me through
this?

Thanks,

Mike

  • Search the gembud archives: