[gembud] gempak 6.6 build problem

I'm attempting to build gempak 6.6 on Linux (Ubuntu 10.04) but ran into a problem. I have update the Gemenviron.profile file for my system only changing the values for NAWIPS and GEMDATA. After sourcing the file I run "make all >& make.out". The process immediately stops and the only thing in the make.out file is this one line:

"make: *** /software/gempak/GEMPAK6.6.0/config/: Is a directory.  Stop."

I fell like I'm having a dumb spell because I've probably built Gempak over 100 times but I'm not seeing why this is happing. Any help would be appreciated.

--
Mark Tucker
Systems Administrator

  • Search the gembud archives: