Re: [gembud] Creating composite from tgftp.nws.noaa.gov

this might help
http://www.michiganwxsystem.com/maps/radar/us.html

-Jeff Lake
MichiganWxSystem.com
WeatherMichigan.net
TheWeatherCenter.net
GRLevelXStuff.com

On 8/8/2012 20:43, Jeff Lake wrote:
hmm..
This brings up interesting questions ...
nex2img or gdradr ??

guess it all depends on your end use

My composites using gdradr, ImageMagik, and php

-Jeff Lake
MichiganWxSystem.com
WeatherMichigan.net
TheWeatherCenter.net
GRLevelXStuff.com
On 8/8/2012 19:09, Gerry Creager wrote:
John

You might want to look here: http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu/docs/radmapserver/howto.txt. Daryl is the master at giving step-by-step how-to's on things like this.

If you get the data from a site that has them in the standard format, you might have an easier go of things, or, do/can you receive the data via LDM? I'm not sure what you want to do with ftp will work as well/easily.

gerry