Re: [gembud] METAR Station Tables

Mike,

Here at CPTEC/INPE - Brazil - We try to keep these tables updated, and put them on our online database. Some pages are only in portuguese - sorry.

You can access our latest stations table in:

http://bancodedados.cptec.inpe.br/tabelaestacoes/

You can search the database or just get the complete list clicking in "todas as estações" (All Stations). Then you can create the gempak-formatted table clicking in "Gempak synop" or "gempak metar"

We will be grateful if you tell us about any wrong or missing data you find.

Cheers,
Waldenio.