[gembud] Best OS for GEMPAK

Hi all,
I'm a newbie in GEMPAK and I'm intending to install it in a dedicated
machine in order to start a new project. I was wondering about the best
operational system to install and handle GEMPAK. I'm aware of CentOS'
stability but I'm not sure about which version to use; 7 (1511) seemed to
be interesting, but as my experience with GEMPAK is none I'd whether turn
to more experienced users for help before picking one up. Any ideas?

*Thanks in advance,*
Felipe Neris
  • Search the gembud archives: