[gembud] problems with locowobnds.tbl processing.

I am having problems processing locowobnds.tbl in the
/home/gempak/NAWIPS/tables/bounds/ directory.  I get an error message
saying that it cannot process said file.  It works with statebnds.tbl but
not with locowobnds.tbl.  The thing is is that I need the continents filled
for the entire world not just the United States.  Attached is the gempak
file in which I am attempting to fill in land masses over the entire
world.  Can you please help me with this.  I am hitting a brick wall here.

Thanks,

Jason

  • Search the gembud archives: