Re: [gembud] plotting line segments (e.g., trough and ridge lines) via GEMPAK

Is there a way one can specify lat/lon points and tell GEMPAK to "connect the dots" to draw line segments? I'm interested in showing spatial ranges of trough and ridge lines for a variety of case studies on a background map.
I used to do something similar with my students... very easy to accomplish with latlon, since there are a myriad of specifications available... also helpful in teaching projections:
https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/gempak/man/parm/latlon.html

Looks like below:

cheers,

--patrick