Displaying WRF output in IDV

Hello All,

I'm new to IDV and I'm trying to display WRF output. The file that I have is in netcdf format. The vertical coordinates of the output are sigma-coordinates. I'm able to display plan-views OK, however I'm not able to make vertical cross-sections. I think that it may be because the file is not properly telling IDV how to go from sigma coordinates to height coordinates. I was wondering if anybody have had this problem before and/or if anybody has a sample netcdf file in sigma coordinates of which IDV is able to correctly display vertical cross-section in height coordinates.

Thank you,
Socorro Medina

  • Search the idvdevelopers archives: