Re: [idvdevelopers] Bug in ucar.unidata.data.DataUtil

Hi Tommy-

Since you have the code to test the changes (or at least code that showed the old code didn't work), I think it would be best if you could code it up and contribute it back. That way it is tested and there is less chance for errors.

Don