Re: [idvdevelopers] Couple cool questions

  • To: Tom Whittaker <whittaker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvdevelopers] Couple cool questions
  • From: Stuart Wier <wier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:00:42 -0700
Examples of IDV use in solid earth geophysics can be seen at
the UNAVCO GEON IDV web site http://geon.unavco.org/

Tom Whittaker wrote:
I suggest you look at the Unidata examples page to see what great
things the IDV can do;
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/gallery/>

Only the Java runtime code is in the jre/bin/ directory -- if you want
to compile the source code or make jar files,you need to install the
JDK...

Good luck....

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 7:16 PM, eric_justin_allan@xxxxxxxxxx