Integrated Data Viewer (IDV) 1.2 beta 1 now available

The 1.2 beta 1 release of the Integrated Data Viewer (IDV) is now
available for download via FTP and WebStart.  For information
on accessing the IDV, see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv

Some of the new features in this release:

User Interface Changes
 -  New toolbar
 -  New preferences
 -  New display window configurations
 -  Favorite Bundles Management
 -  New menu layout for Display Controls
Display Changes
 -  New Drawing Control
 -  Support for vectors of u,v and w components
 -  Improved point data (station model) layout editor
 -  Improved point data plot control
 -  Color Table range keyboard control
Data Source Changes
 -  New system formulas
 -  Better support for point text data
Other Changes
 -  Memory usage decreased
 -  Various and sundry bug fixes

See the Release Notes for further details:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/ReleaseNotes.html

This is a beta release.  See:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/Bugs.html

for a list of known problems.  Please report any other problems not on
the list to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy New Year!

Don Murray
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me"    Roger Waters

  • Search the idvusers archives: