Re: [idvusers] MODIS Swath attribute

Yes! It solved the problem that I had. Now, IDV can process the swath.

Thank you so much, John!

p.s. Is there an on-line CF validator that can provide the analysis
automatically for OPeNDAP data output?

______________________________

+1 (217) 265-7710
hyoklee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://hdfgroup.org/projects/opendap
______________________________

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:25 PM, John Caron<caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> H. Joe Lee wrote:
>>
>> Hi John!
>>
>>  Thanks for answering so quick. So, are you saying that
>>
>> String units "degrees", "degrees_east";
>>
>>  should be
>>
>> String units "degrees_east";
>>
>>  from http://hdfdap.hdfgroup.uiuc.edu:8889/opendap/data/MOD.hdf.das?
>>
>> Regards,
>
> correct (for lon), otherwise its not correct CF.
> im not sure what server you are running and if you have a way to override .

  • Search the idvusers archives: