[idvusers] IDV and shapefiles

Hi:

        I'd like to include ski lift shape files in some of the products we are
generating here.  These are available for the state of Utah at:

http://gis.utah.gov/sgid-vector-download/utah-sgid-vector-gis-data-layer-download-index?fc=SkiLifts

        However, I haven't been able to get them to plot using the add your own
map option or directly via the data chooser.  Is this functionality presently
built
into IDV?

Thanks,

Jim