Re: [idvusers] Jython method to extract isosurface?

On 12/10/13 8:52 AM, Tom Whittaker wrote:
Paul -- I don't know of anything off-hand.  One issue I see is if
there is a fold in the isosurface, a 2D representation is impossible.
For example, think of an isosurface of wind speed for, say, the 40kt
isosurface -- they would be "tubes" and "bubbles"...

tom