Re: [idvusers] IDV 5.0 hangs with OS X 10.9.3

Are you running Parallels Access by any chance?  I've observed this same
behavior with IDV 5.0 on my mac (also OSX 10.9.3).  After much trial and
error I narrowed the problem down to the fact I was running the parallels
access utility, installed by default when I installed Parallels.  Quitting
out of the utility lets me launch the IDV 5.0 normally.

Hope this helps!

-Ward