Re: McIDAS PNG AREA Files?

U. Mich is having weird problems with dropping the MCIDAS after a time
period.. I'm working on this... sorry for the inconvience!! I'll let
everyone know when I get this problem resolved..

Tom

Thomas Aratari                  taratari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UofM ITD Contract Services      Unix System Administration
Pager: 670-3861                 E-Page: taratari-page@xxxxxxxxx
AOSS Building - LDM/Sys Admin           (734) 764-4584
Medical Science Building II - Sys Admin (734) 763-5558

On Sun, 19 Nov 2000, Jim Koermer wrote:

> Paul,
>
> We both get our data from U. Mich. that seems to be where the problem is. I
> switched over to UIUC. The FOS data seems to be coming in from U. Mich.,
> just not McIDAS.
>
>                                             Jim
>
> Paul Ruscher wrote:
>
> > Hi, Jim - I don't know our topology but all feeds are fine here at FSU
> > except the McIDAS; as soon as one of our systems people logs in we're
> > going to change feed sites.  Perhaps we get fed from same source as you?
> >
> > Paul
>
> --
> James P. Koermer             E-Mail: koermer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Professor of Meteorology     Office Phone: (603)535-2574
> Natural Science Department   Office Fax: (603)535-2723
> Plymouth State College       WWW: http://vortex.plymouth.edu/
> Plymouth, NH 03264

  • Search the ldm-users archives: