Oops! Sorry about that...

Hello all,

We were down from about 1 AM to 9:25 AM this morning, CT (7Z to 14:25Z).
A cleaning crew last night caused a power surge in my new office
which knocked this machine offline (weather.admin.niu.edu). Hint from
someone who has been there: if your office is like mine with only 3
outlets and power strips all over creation, tell them explicitly which
one they can plug their power-suckers in to. Otherwise, don't be surprised
if they plug the one that goes straight to your computer... :-(

But I have a nice clean floor now, and weather.admin is now happy. :-)

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: