Re: pqing stopped inserting when downstream requested feed

Anne,

After looking at more pqing exits, it looks like the pqing process exits
after there is a conflict when deleting the oldest product from the queue.

The following lines seem to happen every time that we have the pqing exit.

<131>Feb 15 00:10:33 pqing[38196]: pq_del_oldest: conflict on 65407472
<131>Feb 15 00:10:33 pqing[38196]: pq_insert: Resource temporarily
unavailable
<133>Feb 15 00:10:33 pqing[38196]: Exiting
<133>Feb 15 00:10:33 pqing[38196]:   Queue usage (bytes):300003328
<133>Feb 15 00:10:33 pqing[38196]:            (nregions):   14577
<133>Feb 15 00:10:33 pqing[38196]:   Duplicates rejected:       0
<133>Feb 15 00:10:33 pqing[38196]:   WMO Messages seen:       127
<133>Feb 15 00:10:33 pqing[38196]:   SOH/ETX missing  :         0
<133>Feb 15 00:10:33 pqing[38196]:   parity/chksum err:         0
<133>Feb 15 00:10:33 pqing[38196]:   WMO format errors:         2
<133>Feb 15 00:10:33 pqing[38196]:   FILE Bytes read:    260290889

We tried reverting back to ldm-5.1.2.  It had the same problem.

We have appreciated your response.  If we can give you any more information,
please let me know.

Thanks,

Jessica
jthomale@xxxxxx