The end of DiFAX

Yes, the post is somewhat off-topic, but I can't let this one go. DiFAX
printed out its last official map on the NWS FOS circuits at 12Z this
morning. I can still get it through the Internet via FTP, as it will
still continue on their web site for a few more years. You'll be missed by
weather weenies and paper map junkies like me!

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: