archive

From: Tom Priddy

Can anyone give me access to their daily archive of .gem files as a backup.
I missed both the ngm and eta at 12z and rap.ucar no longer has a daily
archive available.

Tom Priddy                                tpriddy@xxxxxxxxxx
Extension Ag. Meteorologist          ph:  859-257-3000 ext 245
Ag. Weather Center fax: 859-257-5671 243 Charles E. Barnhart Bldg. Dept. of Biosystems and Ag. Engr.
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40546-0276

  • Search the ldm-users archives: