Itta.rap.ucar.edu problems?

Hello,

As a backup for IDS|DDPLUS|HDS, I have used iita.rap.ucar.edu many times.
Now, I get a "denied" message for weather and weather3.admin.niu.edu. Is
something up? This has happened once before, due to a malfunction. Until
the problems with motherlode can be isolated, I want to make sure I have
that one as a backup, if at all possible.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: