Weather.admin.niu.edu update

Oh, boy.

Well, I was scheduled to go on a weekend outing from Friday, 10 AM until
Saturday, 8 PM. Weather.admin crashed at 10 AM. Nice.

OK, I have done two things to try to fix this problem. But first...
This time I have gotten the exact same errors...exact same scrambled
inodes on my system, etc. Then it occured to me...

1. I increased the ldm queue to 500 MB from 275 MB after I added memory a
few months ago.

2. I didn't recompile the LDM when I put on Redhat 7.2.

3. The disk swap space isn't working. I'm working on that now.

Hopefully, these will clear up the problems I am having. However, to be
safe, please fail over to weather3.admin.niu.edu, which is where my feeds
are coming from (weather3 feeds weather). Thanks, and I'm truly sorry for
all the mess.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: